WiiMailer's Intentions

WiiMailer is a weekly newsletter that goes directly to the Wii system. It contains a picture, news, and a link to a YouTube video and sometimes a surprise! It's really simple.
To add WiiMailer, go to your Wii friend's list and add WiiMailer@yahoo.com as your friend. That's it!

Friday, June 13, 2008

Blast Works, Great Reveiws, Phahtrox Wrong

Phahtrox: Ok, this, right here, is what I call my crappy game alert. It goes off when I hear/see words like, Super, Awesome, Death, Creatures, Strong and ect. The problem with that is when a good game comes out and has words like that, like Blast Works; I just kinda rub the game out of my mind, just thinking it may suck, but in this case Blast Works, is getting very nice reviews. Now I plan to get it. But I bring this up because I know I'm not the only one who does this. Many upon many gamers do this, and like that Morgan Minute video, Webb says that we are to scared to take chances.

Blast Works came out June 10th, so buy it and/rent it.

-Edit/Update-
Apparently Deadly Creatures, is good too. I hear it's really scary, so defiantly not for kids, which is ironic because I thought it was a children's game...dang it...

No comments:

WiiMailer Links

For all of those who use WiiMailer and came here check these links.
-Fun Stuff-
Random Videos From SU-Phahtrox Recommended.