WiiMailer's Intentions

WiiMailer is a weekly newsletter that goes directly to the Wii system. It contains a picture, news, and a link to a YouTube video and sometimes a surprise! It's really simple.
To add WiiMailer, go to your Wii friend's list and add WiiMailer@yahoo.com as your friend. That's it!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Phahtrox's Question of the Week. Who still plays Wii Fit?

Phahtrox: I remember the day it was announced. I remember the day it came out. I remember reading about the man that lost 20 pounds. I remember that some mom's didn't like it.

So,do you still play it? Or is it a brick to keep your door open, dog dish holder, pretend surfboard?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I actually got it out a few days ago to do a weigh in but other than that, no i really only played it for the first 30 days.

WiiMailer Links

For all of those who use WiiMailer and came here check these links.
-Fun Stuff-
Random Videos From SU-Phahtrox Recommended.